What type of clinician would you like SNATS to provide in Spring 2018?

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Required events

Folks,

I'm receiving notice that some of you are not able to attend Dr. Mosteller's recital tonight. It appears that there was some confusion, as the syllabus stated the recital was at 12:20, not 7pm. That copy and paste error has been remedied on the online syllabus. My apologies.

With even one more day's notice, many of you would have been able to attend the dress rehearsal yesterday. Now, I'm willing to take responsibility for a typo, but posters advertising the recital have been around the building for weeks. It has been announced in performance class. The only recitals that happen at 12:20 are Student Recitals on Wednesdays during Convocation time.

Here's how you can help. Look at your syllabus, and note times in your calendars now. If something looks amiss, mention it. You have many classes with due dates, I'm sure: papers, required events, travel. Put everything in your calendar of choice during the first week of class, and you'll find you can plan your life with less of a fire drill mentality.

I've offered it before and I'll offer again: if you need help planning your semester, I'm happy to meet with you. I've helped one student set up a Google calendar. There are many other options, including paper ones. Find one that works for you.


No comments:

Voice Performance Class 4/19

We will all meet together in HRH today, 4/19/19.