What type of clinician would you like SNATS to provide in Spring 2018?

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Clarification re: today

Everyone must try on his/her full costume for each scene, with the shoes you plan to wear, so that our divine costume assistant will know what needs attention. This also clarifies for me what still needs to be obtained. Leave in groups of no more than two at a time. If you need me to get something which I've told you to provide, TELL ME. I cannot help you if I don't know what you do not have.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: every class period, be early to help with props, come get your own costume, and be ready to start on time. Stay the entire class period, unless you have made prior arrangements with me. The only time you should leave the room is to try on your costume: we will take a break mid way through the class. No more of this coming and going during class.

Do not work on anything else during class, and do not check your phone. Be present, be respectful, and learn from the process.

Thanks, folks!

No comments:

Voice Performance Class 4/19

We will all meet together in HRH today, 4/19/19.