What type of clinician would you like SNATS to provide in Spring 2018?

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Dress rehearsal Wed.

Everyone, as we discussed today, you must (simply MUST) have everything requested for tomorrow's dress rehearsal. As of now, I am only providing a belt for Austin, a larger pacifier for Maurice, and barrettes for Macy. Everything else is your responsibility. If you need something, please ASK: I am happy to help, but can't if do this you are too shy or embarrassed to let me know. Cindy is buying a dress and will be reimbursed, for example. 

When in doubt, ASK. At this late date, texting is best if you have an emergency. If a prop needs attention (is broken, etc.), let me know so I can fix it. I have glue; will travel.

Be on time and ready to start at 1:30. I'll be in my office by 1:15 to move props: if you haven't helped lately with The Great Prop Shlep, be there to help.

Some of you seemed taken aback that I barked at you, especially if you haven't done something you're supposed to do. Know that you're loved regardless. Just do what's required and I won't scold! Fix what must be fixed, especially if you have gotten a note repeatedly.

In the meantime, please send all good thoughts for Siobhan's recovery so that the fruits of her labor will be on display along with everyone else's! We're thinking of you, Siobhan.

NO ONE LEAVES UNTIL WE'RE DONE WITH THE DRESS REHEARSAL. We are running the show in order. MAKE YOUR ARRANGEMENTS NOW. Thanks.


No comments:

Voice Performance Class 4/19

We will all meet together in HRH today, 4/19/19.