What type of clinician would you like SNATS to provide in Spring 2018?

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Opera Workshop: Spring 2016

Hi folks, 

A student met with me today and wanted me to know that she is interested in being part of our fall production, but won't be able to be in Opera Workshop in the spring. I really appreciated knowing that. As I mentioned, the scenes program is a great chance for me to get to know you, get a sense of what everyone's strengths are, and for you to gain some stage skills before jumping into a full show. That is not to say that anyone must be part of Opera Workshop before auditioning for a production. It also doesn't mean I pre-cast anything. It does, however, help to know who can do what and who is interested and capable before choosing a show. It would be silly for me to choose an opera without knowing if we had the voices or personalities to cast it.

I thought it might bear saying, so that no one feels left out. If you'd like to discuss schedules, your preferences for a show next year, or anything else, feel free to stop by or email me. The door is always open.

No comments:

Voice Performance Class 4/19

We will all meet together in HRH today, 4/19/19.