What type of clinician would you like SNATS to provide in Spring 2018?

Friday, October 5, 2012

Opera notes

Hi folks, thanks so much for your work today. I hope you had as much fun as I did! You're on the way to creating a lot of interest on stage, and I commend you on your energy, flexibility, and willingness to work. Keep it up!

I forgot to mention that you are all hereby allowed to have haircuts. In fact, you are encouraged to do so before Tuesday's choir concert! Our 1950s dress for the opera will work just fine with modern hair, and I'd actually like to see your haircuts within a week so no one looks freshly snipped come opening night.

Remember that rehearsal begins at 5:30 Monday night. Only Emma and Mike are excused until they get out of class: everyone else, you've indicated that time is free so you're expected to be there. We should have an hour to eat after the dress rehearsal, and if time gets tight between rehearsals, just grab a sandwich or something and I'll give you break time to eat. I'd rather start on time no matter what and give you a break, than start late and end late.

Love y'all madly!

No comments:

Voice Performance Class 4/19

We will all meet together in HRH today, 4/19/19.