What type of clinician would you like SNATS to provide in Spring 2018?

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Lesson schedule

Folks,

I am well aware that I said that I'd post the lesson schedule on January 2. That was provided that all of my students sent their schedules by January 1, as requested.

That has not happened. Several of you did not send me your schedules in time.

I am now in New York, running a national workshop. There is no time to chase people down.

Dr. Evans has very generously agreed to finish the schedule with the availability he has for pianists. Stay tuned: things may be up in the air until the first day of classes.

This is a friendly reminder as to why there are deadlines: scheduling affects EVERYONE.

No comments:

Voice Performance Class 4/19

We will all meet together in HRH today, 4/19/19.