- Please get there by 10am. Folks with finals, come ASAP, as we'll need to run a few things in the space, much as we did at Southside.
- Park across the street in the parking deck and BRING YOUR TICKET INSIDE the Harbert Center for them to give you a sticker for it. When you exit the parking deck, go out one of the monitored exits; your parking costs will then be free.
- You WILL be fed! You'll eat from the same buffet as everyone else.
- The moving van will be parked in the alley behind the Harbert Center, and we will load up the stairway from there. The easiest thing is to come in the front entrance, and have them point you in the right direction.
- Afterwards, we'll make three unloading stops: one at the Theatre Prop Shop at 4th Ave S and 11th St. S, then at Hulsey (in front) to bring the set back up to the 3rd floor and the costume rack to my office. We will also need to unload all costumes into my car.
- You should be done by 2pm if we all move quickly; then it's off to Yoghurt Mountain to celebrate your success. TELL me we're going! :-)
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Tomorrow at the Harbert Center
Folks, I just returned from meeting with the wonderful folks at the Harbert Center (click here for directions if you've forgotten):
Following are the groups for the Voice Studio Recital, two weeks from last night: 4pm Lauren Tinsley: Verdi, prati ...
It's time to revisit the 12 TINY CHANGES series I posted a few years ago. We're not going to attempt to overhaul your lives: th...
My latest reading material includes Carol Dweck's "Mindset" and Angela Duckworth's "Grit: The Power and Passion of P...
I know what you're thinking. Breathing is not a "tiny change," it's a regular occurrence. You may think that. But d...