- Please get there by 10am. Folks with finals, come ASAP, as we'll need to run a few things in the space, much as we did at Southside.
- Park across the street in the parking deck and BRING YOUR TICKET INSIDE the Harbert Center for them to give you a sticker for it. When you exit the parking deck, go out one of the monitored exits; your parking costs will then be free.
- You WILL be fed! You'll eat from the same buffet as everyone else.
- The moving van will be parked in the alley behind the Harbert Center, and we will load up the stairway from there. The easiest thing is to come in the front entrance, and have them point you in the right direction.
- Afterwards, we'll make three unloading stops: one at the Theatre Prop Shop at 4th Ave S and 11th St. S, then at Hulsey (in front) to bring the set back up to the 3rd floor and the costume rack to my office. We will also need to unload all costumes into my car.
- You should be done by 2pm if we all move quickly; then it's off to Yoghurt Mountain to celebrate your success. TELL me we're going! :-)
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Tomorrow at the Harbert Center
Folks, I just returned from meeting with the wonderful folks at the Harbert Center (click here for directions if you've forgotten):
Hi folks, Jury sheets are on my door. If you have questions about them, I'll be around next week. We can also discuss them in your fir...
Jim Brody has mentioned on several occasions the Five Tasks we can embark upon during constructive rest. These were penned by Barbara Conab...
The following people have not submitted schedules: Alyse Kristin Mallory Today is January 2, and that was your deadline. Submit immedi...
Folks, Here is the schedule as it stands now. Please contact me immediately if somehow I've omitted you or scheduled you during a time...