What type of clinician would you like SNATS to provide in Spring 2018?

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Opera Folks, You are WONDERFUL!

I was so proud of you today, and to be able to be with you one last time. You had me all choked up. Thank you for your beautiful singing, your collaborative spirit, and for giving your time during this finals week. You are loved and appreciated...even if you didn't want to go to YoMo. ;-)
The following is from Dr. Panion, who arranged our appearance at the Rotary. Enjoy!
Kristine, just let me take this opportunity to tell you that I have never been more proud of our students than I was today. The performance was simply stellar. It was so captivating. To see that crowd, one that is not shy to walking out on a presenter and back to their businesses, stay for the entire performance and to hear the many, many comments praising the production...and you were simply priceless. All I can say is "I remember when" we simply didn't have enough quality musicians in our program to come close to being able to make such a presentation. But to see what you have been able to do at such a high level really makes me proud to be associated with our program. Please express my thanks to all the students who sacrificed their time and stayed around. I believe it will pay big dividends. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Voice Performance Class 4/19

We will all meet together in HRH today, 4/19/19.