What type of clinician would you like SNATS to provide in Spring 2018?

Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanks, MOLM cast!

This is going to be a great show, folks. Thanks for your read-through today and flexibility with regard to space issues. This is a terrific cast, and I truly look forward to our play/work!
Everyone has been cleared to register...if I already had your B00 number. If not, send it to me and I'll clear you to register for Opera Workshop.
Remember to email me any conflicts as soon as you know of them. I'll be making a production calendar once juries are over. Stay tuned on the blog and come get your script and score the minute they arrive! I'm also happy to burn CDs for anyone who wants them.
Thanks again, and good luck with finals and juries.

No comments:

Voice Performance Class 4/19

We will all meet together in HRH today, 4/19/19.