What type of clinician would you like SNATS to provide in Spring 2018?

Monday, March 14, 2011

Another love note from Les

Dear Casts,
This is from our beloved Les. It was directed to me, but his thanks really go to you too.
Thank you for "sharing" your students with me and allowing me the privilege and delight of being a part of this truly amazing production. It was an awesome rollercoaster ride from start to finish, but one I would not have missed. This experience goes right at the top of my list of favorites, along with Swan Lake in Raleigh and two productions of Balanchine's Nutcracker in San Antonio. What a kick!!
Thanks again for all you have done to keep my life as a musician invigorated, inspired and satisfied!!
With much admiration, respect and affection---
xoxoxoxox
~Les

No comments:

Voice Performance Class 4/19

We will all meet together in HRH today, 4/19/19.