What type of clinician would you like SNATS to provide in Spring 2018?

Saturday, November 23, 2013

So proud of you, SEMPLICE cast

Kudos to you from Dr. Panion:

Kris, please allow me to congratulate you and the students for a superb operatic production this weekend. The quality of the students' singing is "through the roof." In fact, those voices could have been on any stage. Everyone was commenting on the quality of the sets, the staging, and the convincing acting skills of out music students. I must have been sitting next to a group of people who spoke Italian very well. They were very impressed that the entire opera was sung in Italian, with impeccable diction, by students no less...

And from Kelly Allison, Chair of the Department of Theatre:


Congratulations!  Valerie and I attended the performance last night and were very impressed by the production.  Ed's set looked great and your direction/staging was inspired.  Really effective story telling by a director.  Your cast was fantastic and seemed to handle the language very well – beyond my expectations.  The entire production reached heights beyond my expectations!  I hope you're proud of your accomplishment.

This is high praise, folks. I'll send a little love note soon. Right now I'm just a little too happy for you to even write.

Love y'all madly.

Dr. Kris

No comments:

Voice Performance Class 4/19

We will all meet together in HRH today, 4/19/19.