What type of clinician would you like SNATS to provide in Spring 2018?

Friday, November 30, 2012

Listening assignments

Darling voice students, remember that you are each required to listen to four hours total of classical singing this (and every) semester. Those of you who have posted YouTube links on your Google doc, thank you. Those of you who were at SNATS meetings when we watched The Audition, please email me to remind me how many hours you were there. Those of you who were at my Convocation get 45 minutes toward your listening assignment (I'll check attendance: feel free to email me if you'd like to be sure I know you were there). Those of you who would like a listening day one week from today on "dead day," please post here and indicate what time would work for you. I would be willing to do one hour, maybe two.

Remember that if you're singing an aria from an opera this semester, a great way to get at least some of your listening done is to listen to the whole opera, score or libretto in hand! It also helps you get a fuller sense of your character.

I'll see all of you at Callie and Micah's Excellent Adventure tonight. Love y'all madly!

No comments:

Voice Performance Class 4/19

We will all meet together in HRH today, 4/19/19.