What type of clinician would you like SNATS to provide in Spring 2018?

Sunday, August 26, 2012

WIDOW schedule posted

Folks, the schedule for MERRY WIDOW is posted on the Google calendar...for this week. I will be able to schedule further out once I meet with our choreographer on Tuesday and once I see how quickly you can work. To see schedule details, scroll ALL the way down on this page until you see the Google calendar. Click on each event marked "opera rehearsal," then click "more details."

Please, please, please double check the page numbers in your score to be sure whether you are needed. If you are confused, DO NOT ask your friends to clarify: ASK ME! You may call, text, or email me if you are not sure if you're needed. If I've scheduled you during a time when you have class or another commitment you've told me you have, please do not fret...I'm not expecting you to skip a class. There are a few people who overlap there unavailable times, and we'll work around it.

Johnathan and Emily, please see me on Monday to get your score.

Everyone, please look at the music for a few minutes before coming into rehearsal. Preparation on your part before we meet makes for a quicker rehearsal and happier colleagues.

We're off to a great start! Friday's rehearsal was a lot of fun. You'll notice that this Friday is a shorter rehearsal for a variety of reasons...enjoy the extra time and have a safe Labor Day weekend.

No comments:

Voice Performance Class 4/19

We will all meet together in HRH today, 4/19/19.