What type of clinician would you like SNATS to provide in Spring 2018?

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Missing my students...

Darlings, though I'm away this week, you are in my thoughts. I hope you are practicing diligently!

Since time is short before the student recital on the 23rd, and since there are so many people who need to sing, please plan to sing this week and next, especially if you have not sung yet. I won't be there in person, but if you sing, record yourself just as you do in lessons and send the video to me as an attachment in a text or an email. Have your friends help: just about anyone can hold up your phone and record your performance in class. Because you'll learn so much by seeing what you do under pressure, I recommend you do this every time you sing in class! While I'm gone, though, it's not just a recommendation...it's a requirement.

Break a leg, dears. See you Monday.

No comments:

Voice Performance Class 4/19

We will all meet together in HRH today, 4/19/19.