What type of clinician would you like SNATS to provide in Spring 2018?

Friday, December 6, 2013

End of semester reminders

Folks, to recap today's performance class announcements, please remember the following:


  • Complete your listening assignment by 5pm Tuesday. Review your syllabus for details. No excuses or extensions for computer problems: plan ahead.
  • Return opera scores and any other music you have borrowed from me, or you will not be able to register for classes in the future.
  • Advising began in October and is over as of December 12. You cannot register without a RAC code, which you obtain during your advising. I will not do any "holiday" meetings: lack of planning does not require me to give up my break.
  • Check the blog for spring rep assignments, to be posted within a few days.
I'm sure these are reminders that none of you actually need. Be aware that I will not send you emails reminding you to complete class requirements, even if you've done great work all semester. If you miss a deadline, you get the grade you earned. 

No comments:

Voice Performance Class 4/19

We will all meet together in HRH today, 4/19/19.