What type of clinician would you like SNATS to provide in Spring 2018?

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Purcell / Britten schedule

The rehearsal schedule is below on Google calendar: click on each day for details regarding that rehearsal time. I've included the scene breakdown so you know who is in which scene as page numbers are indicated. I did my best to accommodate everyone, but realize there was only ONE DAY in all of January for which everyone was even in town. Email or post here with any questions!
Be sure to check the schedule DAILY. Things change as people get sick, have off-campus auditions, etc. As soon as you see a problem, email me! Don't say something to me in the hall or in rehearsal and expect me to remember it. Email me so I have a record of it. Scheduling is a moving target.

No comments:

Voice Performance Class 4/19

We will all meet together in HRH today, 4/19/19.