What type of clinician would you like SNATS to provide in Spring 2018?

Friday, August 14, 2015

Dr. Kris Voice Studio UPDATE!

Hi again folks,

It turns out there will NOT be a studio meeting on Wednesday, August 26: that will be a required Convocation for everyone, but you will all stay in Hulsey Recital Hall for the entire time. Since the first time I will see everyone will be Friday the 28th (my studio, 12:20), I would like to attempt to assign your regular lesson time by the first day of class. This means that I need everyone's schedule BEFORE the first day of class. Please send it to me no later than Thursday, August 20. That will give me time to assemble the house of cards that a voice schedule truly becomes! Right now, I only have schedules for Rae, Nole, and Michael. Everyone else, please email me at khw@uab.edu ASAP.

Thanks, and you soon!

No comments:

Voice Performance Class 4/19

We will all meet together in HRH today, 4/19/19.