What type of clinician would you like SNATS to provide in Spring 2018?

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

20 Tiny Changes #17: be grateful


Studies show that it isn't happy people that are grateful: it's that grateful people that are happy.

Each day, preferably right before you go to sleep, make a list of things that make you feel grateful. I keep a small journal next to my bed and write one page before going to sleep. That page fits about 6-10 items, and they vary. But every night, I find there is something that makes me count my blessings.

On a rough day, you might be able to only name two things. You might even only be able to say you're thankful for a bed and for making it through the day. But those are good things, regardless. I know that every day, I'm grateful for my husband, and that's no small thing.

Give it a try and see if you notice a shift in your attitude over time.

No comments:

Voice Performance Class 4/19

We will all meet together in HRH today, 4/19/19.